Thursday, August 28, 2008

Countdown Begins

Well, I've been asked by several people if I would be writing a blog about my time in London, so here it is :) As a fair warning, I might not write a whole lot, but I will be sure to upload photos.

Yesterday was my last day on the farm, and the next few days are devoted to family time and getting ready for London. I leave Tuesday and will be there until Christmas.

My class list:

AH345 Nineteenth Century Rebels: The Pre-Raphaelites, Brotherhood, and Movement

DR315 Theater in London: An Introduction

HS336 The History of London

LT351 Shakespeare the Dramatist

FS325 Censored! What the British Could Not See

1 comment:

rachel.pentecost said...

i've always wanted to go to london! so many of my friends throughout college went to study in london for a semester. have so much fun and i'm looking forward to seeing pictures and reading about your adventures! :)